Monday, October 24, 2011

In Other News...

When I was a kiddo, I had tons of Little Golden Books. So did my parents! So when I saw this one at the grocery store the other day, I couldn't pass it up. I think it is time to start Ellie's collection!

 I just love the look of these. They're so vintage-ish - which is perfect in my book. (No pun intended) I couldn't help but smile to myself when I wrote her name in this one.

Ellie's Halloween costume came in the mail. It was so much fun picking it out - which I'll probably only get to pick her costumes out for a couple more years. Does anyone have any tips I can refer to in the future about how to make your child LOVE what you want them to wear - no matter what? Nana wasn't so lucky in that department - Mollie and Jesse were Power Rangers one year and I was Britney Spears. I know, I know . . .  so embarrassing. I literally wore a Britney Spears t-shirt, my hair in pig-tails, with headphones on. At least my best friend, Ellie's Auntie Claire, was right there with me - wearing the same thing!! 
Can you guess what Ellie Beans is going to be? :)
Yup, Snow White! We will pair it with a white (probably long-sleeved...it's getting cold out!) shirt underneath and some little tights. Can't forget a big red bow! :c)

No comments:

Post a Comment