Monday, October 17, 2011

9 Months

Dear Ellie Beans,
Can I start off by telling you how so very adorable you are?! Seriously, kiddo, I don't know how you got so lucky . . . you are one good looking baby! I know, I know - I'm your Momma and I'm partial, but really, how could anyone not just fall in love with this face?! (refer to pictures below)

You aren't crawling yet (if I would have posted this when I should have - but it's late, so I'm sorry!! The next one will be on time, as I am getting better at this responsible blogging thing.) You are very close to crawling, though. You get on your hands and knees and just rock back and forth quickly. I know one of these days, you are going to dart off. (especially since I actually know, aka - it will be in your ten month post)

This picture cracks me up - don't be fooled - you're not standing, yet. I simply propped you up for photos-sake. You fell (and I caught you . . . call me Super Mom) about two seconds after I snapped this picture. Try not to pay too much attention to the floatation device in the background. Your mom is so organized.

This picture was snapped a little too soon - she put her hand in the "Rock On" symbol and actually said the words "My Mom is AWESOME!" Kidding. But I can pretend that's what you said.

You are so sassy - a very independent child. You go out of your way to make my life difficult. On average, you break about 3 bottles per week by throwing them onto the floor and cracking the nipple rim. You then laugh hysterically while I cry because it's time to buy a new box of $16 bottles (For just three of them! Three!! Ridiculous much? Yes.)

On that note, I love your little attitude. I love how independent you are. And last but not least, I love that you have such a HUGE and fun personality. Every day with you is truly an adventure, and there is never, ever a dull moment.

You hate headbands. You're starting to rip them off and it makes Momma mad. I don't think it's because you dislike the way they feel . . . I think it's because you like to defy your Mother.

Thank you so much, baby girl, for keeping me on my toes and filling my days with smiles and fun. (I know that's so corny, but it's so true!)

Love,
Your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment