Friday, October 21, 2011

The Leaves are Changing...

The leaves here are changing, and becoming so beautiful. Fall really is my favorite time of the year. I love the temperature, the scenery - everything. We had to change over Ellie's wardrobe and she's starting to wear long sleeves a lot more often!

I'm telling you, she is the biggest ham. She knows how to work it for a camera...(I did not edit the color of her eyes - I applied a "Nashville" filter on this picture and this is how the photo came out. Blows me away!)

Can you tell we are getting into the Halloween spirit? 

Notice the pumpkin in the background. Ellie LOVES that thing. Granny Linda brought it out and every night,  Ellie and I have to look at it for a good five minutes. It brings the biggest smile to her little face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment