Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We Love Weekends

All week long, I look forward to spending the weekend with Ellie. This weekend, we stayed home and played. I must say, it was the break we needed from constantly having somewhere to go and running around everywhere.


 She really enjoys her walker! She's lucky to have a Mom that is so good at finding deals on the internets. ;)


But she likes to play with her other toys, too.

You pulled up for the first time, and it was on your Papa's belly.


We play this new game to get you to eat your baby food. We put a wet paper towel over your face for a second, and you laugh so hard - giving us time to sneak the spoon in for a bite. (Don't you readers judge me, you have no idea how hard it is to get this kid to eat!)

1 comment:

WhitBoff said...

I am so telling my SIL about the wet paper towel trick! My nephew is super hard to feed. We usually all sit around the dinner table and ALL say "YAYYYYYY!" unanimously which is apparently HILARIOUS enough to sneak a spoon full of food in his mouth. PS. SHE IS SO PRECIOUS AND SO HAPPY!

Post a Comment