Thursday, October 27, 2011

So Intrigued

Someone is becoming quite adventurous in the bathtub. Ellie crawls around like a little sea monster - splashing like crazy. If she is wetter than I am after her bath, it's a successful bath time.


She loves her bath toys. Especially her ducks. She has figured out that they shoot water, too. She laughs so hard when she squirts them and gets me wet. Such a sweet child. 

Last night she discovered the water faucet. She's always stared at it with amazement, but she actually touched the water coming out for the first time. When she realized it wasn't harmless, she thought it was a good idea to fling water coming out of the faucet at her Mother. She is quite the little smartypants - sometimes that's a good thing, but in this case.....not so good. One of these days, I'll post a picture of me: what I look like after Ellie's bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment