Friday, October 14, 2011

Guard My Stinkin' Heart

Okay, so if you haven't noticed, I take A LOT of pictures with my phone. Sometimes they're good, other times they're fuzzy and awful. These are fuzzy, but I have to post them for the sake of remembering - sorry, folks.


Ellie does this thing where she is crawling like crazy, and you say her name, then she stops, throws her head back and smiles at you. Seriously - couldn't be any cuter.


This cracks me up - - - she was laying on her belly, propped up on her elbows, watching Yo Gabba Gabba (her favorite TV show). She's so big all of a sudden. ;( 


She loves to give hugs - even to the pups. (Notice the two other dogs in the background) If my Mom wasn't obsessive compulsive, her house would be a wreck. But trust me, it is immaculate 97% of the time. We are just puppy people, what can I say...

No comments:

Post a Comment