Saturday, December 31, 2011

One year.

Lulu Birdie,

This year has gone by so incredibly fast. People told me when I was pregnant that when she got here, it would go by super fast. I thought, yeah right...whatever, there's no way. But holy cow - it has.

The only thing negative I have to say about you, is that you are so defiant. If I put a bow on you - engage freak out. You loves to pull the headbands off and swing them around to taunt me. Such a brat. But I still love you - who wouldn't? :)



Hands always behind your back lately . . . . makes you look so guilty!

I am so proud of you, my baby girl. I love going places and seeing you make strangers smile. You really have brought so much joy to my life, and to others. There sure is something special about you, Beans.

Love, Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment