Saturday, December 31, 2011

11 months

Yes, these are late. As a reader of my blog, you are used to this. I think I've waited to post them because I'm not too fond of them :/ Ellie didn't cooperate too well when we took these pictures! 

Dear Ellie Beans,
You continue to amaze me. Your personality is BLOOMING - and you are becoming your own little person. You know what you like, and thus, you know what you don't like. You can be very difficult, and often sassy, but at the end of every day, you are so sweet to your Momma. 

.....protesting my camera.

Mom, what did I tell you?! I'm NOT in the mood for this!!!
You don't understand that these monthly pictures have to be taken on the 15th, whether you are in a good mood or not!!

This one cracks me up. "Blinded by the Light," anyone? 
I know you're singing the song in your head now . . . 

Look at you. I'll miss these days when I can lock you up in a cage crib.


You're getting so big! 

runny nose - but still cute.

 giggles!

Love you more and more each day, Lulu Birdie. You are so special to me!
Love,
Your Momma


No comments:

Post a Comment