Friday, December 16, 2011

Needing a miracle.

If you're friends with me on Facebook, you know that our whole family has been miserable this week. We contracted the flu. It is awful. I would never wish this upon anyone! For the most part, we are on the mend....but I'm really hoping that we are all back to normal for Ellie's birthday party tomorrow. So much effort has been put into preparing for the party, it would break my heart if we were forced to cancel :(

Itty bitty triangles I've cut out for decoration on Ellie's cake....

the table Ellie's Papa built for her and Granny painted...

Other misc. things I've been putting together. 

*Sigh* really hoping that all this praying for healthiness works!

2 comments:

WhitBoff said...

Sending even MORE healing vibes! The party will be perfect if it's tomorrow or next year. :)I just know it, because you are THAT awesome!!

Tori said...

Aw, I hope you and your family are all doing better! Your decorations sure look awesome!

Thank you so much for the sweet thoughts about my job situation. My kids are the sweetest. Even if I do have to leave, I'm still going to put everything I have into my classes! I will definitely keep you posted on what ends up happening...

Wishing you the best on Ellie's party! Can't wait to see pictures.

Post a Comment