Friday, December 2, 2011

She rocks the denim jacket.

For my third birthday, I wore the cutest denim jacket ever. I looked like a tiny little grown up in my white cut-off shorts, red sweatshirt, and denim coat - with the big red bow, of course. That's why when Ellie's Nana and Granny saw this one on Black Friday at The Children's Place, they weren't afraid to wait in line for a whole hour to buy it (amongst other things, of course) . I believe Granny's exact words were "We are getting that jacket come Hell or high water!" ......when that woman says something like that in her tone, you know to step back because she means business.

I am so glad they waited in line for a crazy amount of time to get this thing. I'm also glad they didn't make Ellie wait (oh who am I kidding, I'm glad they didn't make ME wait) until Christmas for her to wear it! :)

Ellie inspecting a Christmas ornament - just call me Mother of the Year.

There's that hat again. Can you tell that I LOVE it?!

Denim jackets are a staple that every little girl should have in her closet. Obviously!

1 comment:

Tori said...

ohh goodness, that is the cutest little hat and jacket EVER! She's just the cutest.

Thank you so much for the sweet comment... I am just waiting to hear the final word, I know I'll be able to find another art teaching job come fall, but I was finally starting to fall in love with this middle school! I'll let you know what happens. [fingers crossed]

Post a Comment