Friday, May 6, 2011

Oopsies!

Okay, sooo . . . .  I don’t know if anyone noticed Ellie’s little pointer fingernail in her four month post. (you might have to sneak back and peek) It was cut; healing . . . but cut – BAD initially. I cut Ellie’s fingernails with the mini clippers. Well, last time I cut them, she jerked really hard and I cut a lot of her finger. It was awful. She cried. Boy, oh boy did she cry - - - I never thought it would end. I cried. Jimmy yelled. He was not happy with me. It bled and bled and bled. I never thought it would end. I even put little band aids on her finger until it was almost completely healed . . . .

Well – I promised I would never do it again. To ensure that I kept that promise, I bought this off of Amazon. It is a fingernail buffer. It takes a little longer to do, but works like a charm and I LOVE IT. Best $25 bucks ever spent. :)

IMG_0361

No comments:

Post a Comment