Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mommy’s Day!

I couldn’t have asked for a better 1st Mother’s Day . . . .

momandels I spent it with this little lady. :)

CIMG7004 We spent more time with my best friend, Luella CLAIRE’s namesake ;) We had to wish her good luck on finals!

reesyandjdub Pictures like these remind me of the high school days. :)

Then we went out to my Mom and Dad’s to spend some time with Nana. I am so thankful for my Mom - - - she has really taught me so much over the years, especially how to be a good Mommy.

CIMG7049 Ellie’s Poppy BBQ’d . . . . it was awesome as usual.

Picnik collage9 Poppy BBQ’d and watched Elle-Beans while Mollie, Jesse, Jesse, and I played wiffle ball – one of our favorite summer activities.

CIMG7045 Such a perfect day . . . . I love this little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment