Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy 6th Birthday, Rance!

Ellie’s cousin Rance turned 6 on May 16th! I didn’t even take a picture of the Birthday Boy :( Well I did, but I guess the lighting in the shed was bad . . . . because a lot of the pictures I took didn’t turn out! . . . . . so I stole this from his sister, Randis’s Facebook page. :)


rance2
Isn’t he cute?! This was taken for May Day this year. :)

CIMG7099
Auntie M with Ellie
CIMG7100
She loves parties!

CIMG7102

CIMG7111
Ellie got fussy, so leave it to Grandma Ronda to calm her down. :) Cousin Tyler looked on. (Probably thinking this kid is nuts!)

CIMG7117
Uncle Matt and Beans

CIMG7119
Gracie and Ellie

The kids had so much fun. Rance had a bounce house and a pinata at his party – plus lots of presents! I can’t believe that it won’t be long until Ellie is running around playing with them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment