Tuesday, February 7, 2012

supabowl

Last Sunday was Super Bowl, but you all know this unless you're from another planet. We kept up with tradition and watched the game at Aaron's. We, of course, had lots of fun, but Ellie didn't make it too easy on us. She's starting to walk, and she's not so good at it. Seriously, the girl is CONSTANTLY falling/hitting her head/ stubbing toes/getting into things she shouldn't be getting into/etc. I know that's all part of it and all babies do it, but yikes. It's awful. To make matters worse, she was such a crab Sunday. It was so embarrassing. I know everyone was thinking, "Geeze....this kid!" ....or at least that's what I was thinking. :/

One of the few times Ellie actually smiled during the night. I don't know if Nate was tickling her or what, but she seemed to like him! :) 

Uncle Aaron making girls cry....this time he can't be blamed, though. She was one sassy little sugar!

Beans trying to change the channel. She knows how to make everyone love her!
(I think I should point out that last year Dane wore a Steelers jersey, and they lost. This year he wore a Patriots jersey, and they lost. Maybe next year you should go with a little reverse psychology, Dane!)

We had to take the group picture like last year, and we will be taking this picture every year. (I know you guys look forward to it!) I forgot my camera so it was taken with my phone. I'm really kicking myself now because these pics turned out horribly :(

Everyone so ticked off at Ellie - even Mya is on the floor like, Come on kid . . . get your stuff together. I swear, this picture wasn't planned. I didn't tell everyone to look at my baby like they wanted to beat her. It just happened that way. Whoops.

Ellie spent her evening knocking over drinks, harassing Mya Sanders, crying, and trying to turn off the DirecTV receiver. Such a terd. I kept thinking about last year...when she just laid quietly in my lap. Those were the days *sigh* Hopefully next year she is a little less of a terror.

Poor Mya!

DSCN2183
Super Bowl 2011

Super Bowl 2012

Anyway, the game was good and the food was great. I was glad the Giants won. Half time was okay...I thought Madonna rocked it! But I guess a lot of people disagree.... they're not going to ever make everyone happy.

And I will leave you all with this. It's going in the Banner for your birthday next year, AV!

No comments:

Post a Comment