Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cool tricks, COOL TRICKS!

Have you ever watched Yo Gabba Gabba? It is Ellie's FAVORITE show...hands down. When it comes on, she gets all excited and starts jumping up and down in her walker (ok she doesn't really "jump," but she bends e knees and straightens them REALLY fast.) Anyway, there's a segment on each episode called "Cool Tricks" where someone - a kid, adult, movie star....they like to switch it up - introduces themselves and shows their cool tricks.

Ellie has a new cool trick. Can you guess what it is?
"Hi, I'm Ellie . . . and I can stand up in my bed!" *Cool tricks, COOL TRICKS!!!*


Ellie and her Dad - I'm loving both of their hair do's. 


I'm not crazy about this trick, because when she gets tired, she just plops down and usually hits her head on the other side of her play pen. So we put a pillow in there. I know this is frowned upon, but for the sake of my child's head, I'm doing it .... sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment