Friday, September 9, 2011

Trip to Kansas City!

Ellie and I joined Nana and went to Kansas City, Kansas for a conference. We stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge, which was absolutely AWESOME. I recommend it for all kids – it is so cool! They have so many activities and things to do in the hotel for kiddos, not to mention a HUGE indoor water park!

IMG_1596 Ellie checking out the bed when we first arrived at the hotel! I sent this picture to her Daddy and he loved it. It’s the background of his phone now. :)

IMG_1602  When we got there the first night, we met up with Robin and went to dinner. I am kicking myself right now for not getting any pictures of Ellie with her! :( We spent time with her every day – shopping and eating out were the highlights (what Ellie and I do best!) ;)

CIMG7461 
Nana and Ellie looking over the lodge information booklet….

CIMG7464Nana cracking up when she saw that Ellie realized I got the camera out and immediately starting smiling. She loves the camera!

CIMG7467 

CIMG7471

I kept giving Ellie all the toys we brought with us while I would get ready in the mornings. She didn’t know what to think – for about fifteen minutes each time!

IMG_1614

IMG_1616 Beanie and I went to Panera for lunch one day while Nana was in meetings. Ellie tried mac and cheese for the first time. Oh. My. Goodness. I couldn’t feed her fast enough!

IMG_1627 Kansas City skyline :)

No comments:

Post a Comment