Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Auntie M!

I wish I would have taken a picture of Beans and her favorite Auntie on Mollie’s birthday, but I wasn’t thinking! Here is one of Mollie and I on her birthday. She turned 17. I remember when she was running around in diapers. Once again, it makes me think about how quickly time goes by, and how we need to cherish these days with our little Ellie!

IMG_1465

IMG_1490  Mollie came home with two cakes: one made by her best friends, Cody Hill and Nick Leonard; and another made by some of our little brother, Jesse’s friends, Zak Lansford, Sam Jett, Ivan Elrod, and Kever Donze. Two cookie cakes made by Grandma Ronda. One cheesecake from Granny Linda, and cupcakes made by Shannon Branson. She is sort of loved by many! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment