Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Congrats, Aunt Tiffany!

This weekend, Ellie’s Aunt Tiffany, Jimmy’s sister, got married and started a new chapter in her life with her man, Dylan Hoffman. Jimmy was an usher in the wedding and I was the guestbook attendant. We had so much fun, and the wedding was so simple and beautiful. Tiffany looked so stunning – she made a gorgeous bride. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her and I’m sure I wasn’t the only one. :)

CIMG6794I had a hard time getting Ellie to look at the camera – first she was distracted by Tiff’s jewelry.

CIMG6793 ….Then the many reception guests caught her attention. Oh well, they still look great together!

CIMG6800 Tiffany and her new hubs, Dylan. Isn’t her dress breathtaking? So beautiful.

CIMG6805I don’t have many good pictures so I will have to steal some from the family on Facebook . . . . but for now: Mr. and Mrs. Dylan Hoffman. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment