Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Snuggle Bug

Lu Bird loves to snuggle. She seems to sleep so much more soundly when she’s laying on your chest. Today we are having a lazy day at the house since we are stuck inside during this blizzard – yes, blizzard. Let me remind you that just last week, we were enjoying 55 degree weather. Now 16-19 inches of snow? Only in Missouri! I’m really enjoying my time at home though because yesterday was my first day back at work. . . it was so tough! Now I’ll probably have the next couple days off. Best to ease into it, I guess. Ellie sure is glad, but was looking forward to her first days at the sitter this week with Becki Duncan. Maybe next week? We hope so! :)

 

150135

This picture isn’t so great – had to snap it with my webcam . . . ignore the messy couch with lots of blankets, pillows, and the famous boppy. Necessary items for a blizzard. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment